TRANSFER

11:29


5 stars 

In Transfer we have the conclusion an epic story that began to be told in Retrieval.And I'm saying that Aly Martinez did a great job and gave a great conclusion to this story that held my attention from beginning to end.

In Retrieval we had the story focused on Liz and Roman couple here the focus goes to other couple.The story has 4 pov so we can see and understand what's going on in each one of those people whose lives are somehow intertwined.

I connected completely with Liz and Roman who was afraid that the same will happen with the other couple.But Aly Martinez has done an excellent job at making me feel the connection and build a real relationship between these two characters.Two couples with opposing paths but I could feel the love between them.

Let's talk about Claire that really won me over in that book? She is a fantastic character, who's been through so much in his life, but that even in his fragile moment managed to gather strength by Tessa and trusting people who were there for her. Clare's love interest absolutely won me over. Protector, sexy, sensitive that always was there to Tessa and Claire, And I was able to feel his love for both, willing to do everything for them.

Transfer took me on a journey fantastic and unlike anything I've ever read.If the first I said this was my favorite book of this author can say that after you have finished reading this book only cemented my opinion. By far the best of Aly Martinez. A fantastic conclusion to this epic story!!

Nenhum comentƔrio:

Tecnologia do Blogger.