Review This isn't you baby by K webster

16:12

REVIEW 
4.5 stars . 

WOW .... If they asked me to set this book in one word it would be: amazing.

I have so much to say about this story, but I can't spoil the surprise for you. All I can say is, read because you will not regret it. I'm not going to get into the plot of the story, because you believe that you have to read this story by itself so that it can be caught off guard with her as I was. I think one of the beauties of this series and what makes it so addictive is you try to unravel the mysteries that forming and at the end be amazed with twists and turns that you didn't even know was possible.

At the end of the previous book, I thought know the way that story would take. But here comes the surprising author and showing that we don't know anything.

In this book we are introduced to new characters that intrigued me and have sharpened my curiosity.K webster did an amazing job with this book, and while Baylee still has a place in my heart, I think this book ended up being my favorite.K webster managed to confuse me and don't know what to think, rooting for a character, yearning for another and want at the end of this all right.

This isn't you Baby Is an addictive book, sexy, dark, that I couldn't put down until the last page. This is a book full of mysteries and plot twists that will hold your breath and that in the end made me want to scream: WHY , HOW ?! 

bring me the next book now please ..... 






Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.