Review : Waste of worth's by Bethany -Kris

17:43



Synopsis: DeLuca Duet, Part Two
The Chicago Mob is the same as it has always been—violent, greedy, and excessive. The Outfit families have turned their backs when they were needed the most one too many times, but Dino DeLuca didn’t expect anything different.
His whole life has been lived for the Outfit—for his family.
He has a whole new set of reasons to live and fight 
Karen Martin makes Dino change all the rules.
He’s finally ready to show everyone just how much waste is truly worth in the mafia, and just how far one will go for freedom from it all.
He’s learned these lessons well.
Too well.
Author’s Note: The DeLuca Duet is a standalone duet with a HEA ending that can be read independently.
  **************
  REVIEW 



I have to start my review saying how much I loved the story of Dino.Is everything that I expected and more.Dino is a character that intrigued me since the first book in the series chicago war. I wanted and needed to know more of your story. And so I put my hand on his history he won me over. Dino not just became my favorite mobster this author as this book is my favorite of bethany-kris from afar.So yeah I just loved every aspect of this story is that the story of Dino is easy, on the contrary, but it is certainly worth a read(But also if you haven't read this series, there's no problem, since this Duet can be read separately). 

Anyway, Dino is the oldest of the family of Lucca, who after the death of their parents,Feels responsible to look after his younger brothers and protect them as much as possible of this world who live and the cruelties of his uncle.Dino is a closed man, who doesn't have own life apart from their duties in the mafia. Until a visit to the grave of his mother changes that, when he met Karen A young woman who is the opposite of Dino and that at the very first contact can do the impossible: Dino laugh.He tries to stay away from her to know that she does not belong to your world, but it becomes impossible. 

I liked the contrasts that I came across in this book.Dino and Karen couldn't be more different : Where Karen's mouth and a woman full of life, Dino turns out to be a closed man, quiet, lonely and sad. Karen eventually become in the course of the book the breath of joy of life of Dino, he allows himself to be himself and he is happy being himself and away from his mafia life.

I loved Karen, she is strong, determined and brings joy to life of Dino. Although she isn't this mafia life, she's great. Or maybe she's good because she doesn't have on his shoulders the weight of belonging in this life. I love the lightness that she brought the Dino's life and the story itself.Dino, what can I say? For a brief moment on the series chicago war I used to not like it, that was forgotten, he won me over.Dino's life is not easy, and I love who he is with Karen or how he's protective of his siblings and Karen, same as the first I have no idea of it.

Waste of worth's favorite book of Bethany kris. Has action, mystery, we enter the world of mafia and I can't forget that I have a beautiful romance between two people who do not belong to the same world.

I just got this book is all I can think about is the next is not close enough and I need to get more Dino and Karen.So here I am waiting anxious for the completion of the story of Dino.I need them to have a HEA.

    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars 


                                      




Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.