Review tour : This is Me, baby by K. Webster

01:55


This is Me, Baby (War & Peace, #5)

Amazon CAN:  http://amzn.to/2kwxAPV
Amazon AUS:  http://amzn.to/2jB37RC


The game was over and they stole the victory away from ME.

Cheating. Lies. Corruption. Death.
This pawn never stood a chance.
But then he came for ME.
He plucked ME from my nightmare and kept me safe.

My heart was in tatters and my soul was lost.

Until the beast in ME woke up.
She was hungry and furious and didn’t play by the rules of their game.
We were a vicious team. And we changed the game altogether. I took what was theirs because they took what was mine.
ME against them.

That is…until I had someone else with ME.

Someone who vowed to fight alongside ME until the very end.
I don’t want the love he has for ME.
But the beast in ME still craves to take everything she deserves.
He should run far away from ME.
Instead, he runs straight for ME.

This is ME, baby and I am going to ruin them all. 



REVIEW 

I had to think a little about this book. I liked it, just not as much as the others. In this book we have the continuation of the Brie story and I confess I was anxious and afraid with the continuation.

This book picks up where the last left off, and for who is a fan of the series and dark books, this book is: action, young lady in danger, villains and dangerous and moments of breathtaking.I think what didn't sell to me in this book was the relationship between the protagonists, I think in the end I couldn't overcome the end of the first book and the end of Duvan.So this book overcomes the other, and is missing something, but if you're a fan of dark books this book is still a good thing.

This is Me , Baby It may not be the best book of that series that captivated me from the beginning, but is exciting, suspenseful, interesting , with twisted That are the hallmark of this series, and told in a way that only K webster can do. But can't wait to see what the next book in this series has in store for us.
                                                   3.5 Stars 


Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.