Review Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas



 Review

5 amazing stars ! 

Punk 57 is the latest book by the author Penelope Douglas, and already I'm saying that this is my favorite book of hers.I loved all of this story, the plot, the story-driven, the message to be read and understood, everthing . 

One of the things I love most of the writing of this author is as she has the ability to make me feel like I'm in the book, I go and lose myself completely in .

This book tells the story of Misha and Ryle, two teenagers who live in nearby towns and on behalf of a project among their colleges begin to correspond by letter.The school project ends, but the bond of these two only narrow over the years and a close friendship forms between them.Misha and Ryle has an agreement: not looking for each other on social networks, get photos and even swap phone numbers. If the friendship worked so far doesn't have to change this.

But one night, Misha hears someone calling the name of Ryle and curiosity WINS and he breaks this agreement, looking for her.Who knew they would be face to face, but while for Misha, she's not the girl he's been exchanging letters, Ryle have no idea you're face to face with your best friend.And that same night a tragedy happens in life to Misha that makes you stop writing for her.

Three months of silence and Ryle begins to miss her friend, feeling lonely even though surrounded by his "friends".One day a new student appears in its class, a student who doesn't seem to like her one bit. She has no idea that the new student is Misha, his friend missing. But he knows who and what she is, And he doesn't like what he sees.The relationship of this two is explosive, filled with push and pull and while at a time they are fighting the other attraction that they feel is palpable.

Before reading the book I read some negative reviews about Ryle, but I had no problem with it and really enjoyed it and understood her. If it is true what she did.To try to stay popular, destratando of people like that, I understand where her actions were comingRyle proved to be a complex character that features many conflicts of adolescence showing problems and internal conflicts this time in our life. So don't judge and I think her growth throughout the book is one of the highlights.

Punk 57 all I could want from a story, it's fun, intriguing, sexy, hot, with complex characters and actual conflicts With revelations and plot twists that I honestly couldn't imagine and caught me completely off guard. And of course behind this intriguing story to a message that needs to be observed.

Punk 57 It's an incredible reading is my favorite book of Penelope Dougla
s.

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.