Review : Defy by L.J. Shen

15:31



My name is Melody Greene, and I have a confession to make.
I slept with my student, a senior in high school.
Multiple times.
I had multiple orgasms.
In multiple positions.
I slept with my student and I enjoyed it.
I slept with my student and I’d do it all over again if I could turn back time.
My name is Melody Greene, and I got kicked out of my position as a teacher and did my walk of shame a la Cersei Lannister from the principal’s office, minutes after said principal threatened to call the cops on me.
My name is Melody Greene, and I did something bad because it made me feel good.
Here is why it was totally worth it.
 


                                                 ***********
                                                    REVIEW 



A forbidden romance between a student and teacher. Only then this book has won me over.Although this book is a prequel of the series sinners of Saint, I just put my hand on it today and read in a few hours.

After reading the book of Vicious I confess I was curious to read the story of James and his teacher.And here we finally have the story of Melody and Jaime, and as a flirtation and with expiration date has become much more.

Melody Is the new literary teacher of the school, after not being able to pursue his dream as a dancer, she chooses to follow in the footsteps of parents in being a teacher.She hates her job, but still try to do their best in this new profession. More all that changes when his path crosses with Jaime.Jaime is one of the four "Kings" of the College. And when he decides he wants to Melody, there's not much she can do to resist.She even know you shouldn't, but who can resist Jaime that's sexy as hell. After all this is all to be a simple flirtation with expiration date.But what happens when these feelings start to get deeper? 

I loved honey and Jaime and how the author developed their relationship and how the age difference was no problem.With little drama, I loved seeing a Jaime arrogant and yet sweet when it comes to honey. And honey doesn't get behind. They are the perfect combination.

Defy It is a short book that tells how it all began with these two,With a writing that holds attention, this book is a quick read and enjoyable with funny moments, romantic and hot.I devoured this story and can't wait To read about Trent and Dean, And of course Have glimpses Vicious and Jaime.

"Butterflies somersaulted in my stomach, and my skin prickled with need. I got hot and bothered by one of my pupils. Only Jaime Followhill wasn't just a pupil.He was also a sex god."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ STARS 


Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.